Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Liza Wang praises Selena Li three times in Master of Destiny


Selena Li (李施嬅) plays the younger version of Liza Wang's (汪明荃) character in the currently airing TVB series Master of Destiny (風雲天地). She plays a heavy role as she lives through a rough life, experiences the pain of losing her husband, experiences almost being raped and reaches the stage of facing poverty. Describing her character's life story as the condensed version of The Greed of Man, Selena said: "I practically had to cry for 16 hours each day, cry until my eyes were swollen. Each morning, I had to use ice cold tea bags to reduce the swelling. When we were filming, the temperature was close to forty degrees celsius, causing us to use up lots of energy."

Although the filming schedule was tight and extremely stressful, it was worth it since her acting was greatly praised by Liza Wang. Selena said: "What I'm most happy about is that Liza praised me three times, saying that I was able to bring out the 'flavors' of the role. At that time, I was really emotional that I wanted to cry, all the hard work was worth it. Liza's praise was a huge surprise so I felt really happy as if I've won the lottery." Selena hopes that in the future she will be able to collaborate with Liza again having scenes together and she said: "After being praised by her, I actually feel more stressful. If we are going to collaborate, I would have to stay alert and be ready."

SourceON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.