Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Patrick Tam works out hard to cosplay as the Incredible Hulk



Lee's (李思捷) program Sze U Tonight (今晚睇李). Patrick uses the phrase "many twists and turns" to describe going onto Johnson's program, he said: "Earlier, we've already scheduled two times but because of work, I couldn't go. This time, it finally worked out. Johnson and I have known each other for a long time. When we were filming for series Split Second (爭分奪秒), we would go karaoke after work. I would impersonate George Lam, Leslie Cheung and he would impersonate as many stars as he could. But back then people would take offense when we impersonate the stars but now no one minds."

He also said: "Later on, my new series will have promotions, I heard we have to cosplay. I haven't thought of what I would be, but perhaps the Incredible Hulk, my son really likes him! (Have to practice hard how to flex muscles?) Practicing now would be the perfect time, (Your pecs seem to be in shape now?) It's because this is a small-size shirt! Hahaha!"

SourceON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.