Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

30 pounds overweight, Angela Tong: Can't eat too much!



Big-bellied Angela Tong (湯盈盈) bought along her daughter to a musical premiere. Angela revealed that she has been carrying her child for seven months now: "At six months, the doctor has already said I'm overweight, exceeding by about 30 pounds, he told me not to eat too much, and actually it's pretty sad to tell a pregnant woman to not eat that much."

Speaking of good sister Sherming Yiu (姚樂怡) admitting that she was pregnant, Angela immediately congratulated her: "I'm really happy, us, three sisters are all pregnant together, Margaret (鍾麗淇) is already carrying her second child. I really want to rush Annie (文頌嫻) to have another one." Asked whether she have to rush Charmaine Sheh (余詩曼) to have children, Angela smilingly said that she is already the godmother of many children.

Giving Sherming some tips

Asked whether she had given some tips to Sherming, she expressed: "I did, both of us are pregnant at the same time, she even asked me the baby bottles have to be sterilized, but she was the one who gave me a sterilizing machine in the first place. She also didn't know what is B1, K1, and asked whether they're school names, it was really hilarious, she is acting just like me when I had my first child." She also laughingly said when Sherming saw her eat spicy food, she was shocked: "I've been really bad carrying this child; I'm eating spicy food, and sometimes sweet things like soda on hot days especially when my husband is drinking it by my side, I couldn't resist." Asked whether she would meet up with her friends who are mothers to film baby photos, she expressed that she and Margaret will organize a newborn party: "Soon, we will be going to a baby exhibit and will even share a caretaker who will be taking care of us in turns.

SourceON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.