Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Toby Leung's hand is in pain and forced to stop her favourite exercise activity



Artiste Toby Leung (梁靖琪) is an exercise lover and loves to keep fit. However, her right hand was in pain and after the doctor's examination, Toby's hand became 'mummy' hand and she was forced to stop her favourite exercising activity.

On Weibo, Toby wrote: " A few days ago, I discovered my right hand was in pain after waking up and  finally see a doctor today, as cannot stand the pain any longer. He said my hand needed acupuncture and apply medicine for a period of time. I have not recovered from my cough and cannot exercise. Feel very unhappy...... Hope I can recover soon!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.