Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Selena Li don't know whether good friend Myolie Wu is married


Selena Li (李施嬅) attended an event yesterday; it has been rumored that Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) will be getting married soon, she said: "Marrying, I haven't heard but I know they are together." She praised that Myolie and her boyfriend Philip Lee are a sweet happy couple that were meant to be, Selena smilingly said: "Sometimes Philip is referred to as my rumored boyfriend, I don't feel too good about that because this is a happy thing so people shouldn't pull me, an unimportant person, into this. I hope that they continue to be happy and everyone should give them enough space."

SourceMing Pao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.