Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, July 31, 2015

Guess what did Louis Koo's signature resemble?



Earlier, Mainland China artiste Wu Jing (吳京) shared photo of male god, Louis Koo (古天樂) with his autograph but it was made fun by the netizens that his signature resembled potatoes chips with the stick.

After few days on Weibo, Louis finally replied that he was a potato lover and had the potential to become food ambassador: "My fans should know the pattern of my signature. Recently, my media friends told me my signature resembled potato chips with the stick and it looked very delicious. In fact, I love potato chips and do I have the criteria to introduce food to everybody?" What do you guys think?

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.