Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Edwin Siu reveals his toes and treats it as small sacrifice



Artiste Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) was promoting Short End of the Stick (公公出宮) series and playing games on the stage. However, he needed to remove his shoes and allow Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) to clean his feet with scour.

Edwin was perceived as showing off his body to promote the series and said: "No choice and showing my toes is small sacrifice anyway. (Does Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) help you to clean your toes?) No need and I do it by myself. I am a person focus on personal hygiene and no need to worry about me. (Play to another level if good ratings?) Reveals more toes? Let's think about it again and I hope for good ratings too."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.