Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Vincent Wong suffered injuries and lost slight memories when filming series


TVB actor, Vincent Wong (王浩信) was injured when filming racing car scene for Fatal Resurrection (致命復活) series and updated his safety on the Internet not long ago. He expressed he had a slight concussion and lost some memories: "Yesterday I had an accident when filming car scene and lost some memories. I suffer some injuries on my head and face but it does not hurt my brain and bones. I have slight concussion and my finger nail needs stitches. Everything is fine other than that and I am safe!" In the photo, Vincent wore a mask and showed a OK sign with his wife Yoyo Chen (陳自瑤): "I will recover quickly and continue to film Fatal Resurrection series. Thank you to my family and everyone for taking care of me and their concerns."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.