Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, February 19, 2016

Raymond Lam hopes to travel to more countries before 50 years old


Singer, Raymond Lam (林峯) will be opening his concert, Heart Attack LF Live in HK at Hong Kong Coliseum in April 2016. He is currently focusing training his stamina: "I usually use most stamina in part 1 during the concert but dare not use too much as has not warm up yet. My heartbeat will suddenly jump to 150 instead of 70 to 80 and I need to sing immediately. Hence, my heart cannot accept it especially on the first night but second part has no problem. I hope my stamina will improve this time." When mentioned about his life, Raymond replied he hoped to go for overseas vacation in between his work: "Travelling is not for enjoyment only but to experience their cultures and I have many places that I want to travel. I hope to travel to many countries before 50 years old as there is many things that I might not be able to do it when growing older."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.