Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Raymond Lam focuses on his work and no marriage plan now


Recently, artiste, Raymond Lam (林峯) is busy training and reducing weight and his face becomes skinny as well. Hence, he expressed he was extremely busy during the event and did not celebrate Yuanxiao Festival (元宵佳節) but his girlfriend, Karena Ng (吳千語) was very understanding: "Work is important! (No celebrations at all?) Nope and did not 'Tang Yuan 湯圓' as well. (Consult skincare advice from Karena due to hectic workload?) We did mention it and girls are more familiar. It is important for guys to remove make-up and I did not care about it in the past. Fortunately, my skin is satisfactory and maintaining it now is most important. Sleeping and diet is very vital. (Have soup to drink?)Yes. (Boil by Karena?) Haha! I can boil it by myself too."

Focused on work and no marriage plan yet

When mentioned about his rumoured girlfriend, Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) was pointed to get married, Raymond replied he had no idea and they did not keep in contact: "I am unsure if it is true but feel happy for my colleagues if it is real. (When is your turn?) Not that fast and I had less workpieces in the past 2 years. I am busy with my concert now and return to filming after that."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.