Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Linda Chung left message with thousand words: I am married


Linda Chung's (鍾嘉欣) wedding news has been circulating around lately and the male leads keep on changing. Today, she personally left a message with thousand words and admitted she was married last year end. Her husband is Jeremy who works in other industry and Norman Leung's (梁乃鵬) nephew. They will be holding their wedding banquet in Vancouver on 27 February.

Linda's message:

"I am married!"

"Today, I announce I am married!"

Thank you for the concern from the media but people who know me will understand I am a low-key person in handling my family and relationship matters. I hope to protect my family and everyone will have his/her family and live a normal and blissful life.

Thank you to the god for meeting my husband Jeremy who comes from Vancouver. We have the same thinking, religion and countless of topics since knowing each other. He is a mature, full of care, loves the god and caring towards me.

Our love earns the support from our families and the elderlies hope we will get married and have child soon. I hope to set up a simple and blissful family with Jeremy too.

Finally, Jeremy proposed marriage to me on last Autumn and I accepted it, as I am convinced he is my Mr Right. We had a simple and solemn wedding ceremony with the witness from our families and god last year end. We respect the elderlies' wish by choosing an auspicious date to hold the wedding banquet on 27 February and share joy with some relatives and friends.

Indirectly admitted that she was expecting

I hope I will be a good wife and mother who takes care of my husband and family. I have no reply to other rumours now and please give me some privacy. Will share the happy news with everybody at an appropriate time.

Over here, I would like to express my gratitude to my AMAZING ESTHERS: Leanne Li (李亞男), Eliza Sam (岑麗香), Grace Wong (王君馨) and Christine Kuo (苟芸慧) for keeping it a secret. Thank you to Ms Virginia Lok (樂易玲) and other TVB staff too. Thank you for protecting me and many arrangements since the beginning of the relationship. Thank you to the concerns from my friends especially the media. Hope you will protect my husband Jeremy as well and understand that he does not know how to face the media.

Lastly, thank you to god for letting me to know Jeremy and please give us your blessings to our marriage. Hope everyone will be safe and happy too!

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.