Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, February 22, 2016

Rebecca Zhu steals a kiss on the sleeping Roger Kwok


Roger Kwok (郭晉安) and Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗) was recenly filming a scene for the upcoming drama Fatal Resurrection (致命復活). The scene is about Rebecca who secretly kneels on the bedside and tries to steal a kiss on the sleeping Roger Kwok. From behind the scenes, the couple was being playful, making a lot of comical facial expressions and even made a heart pose together.

Rebecca Zhu is very prepared

During the interview, Rebecca said she is  very prepared for the stealing a kiss scene: "I have rinsed my mouth and flossed my teeth!" Roger Kwok joked and said that there was a lot of tension during filming. (Are there any other kissing scenes?) "I don't know what the director has asked for, but I am very nervous because I haven't filmed one for a while". The two was asked whether they are embarrassed filming intimate scenes? Roger said: "It would be better if we filmed together for a couple of times. Just like when I had filmed a one-night stand scene with Toby Chan (陳庭欣). We had to film the scene the first time we met each other and it took us a long time to complete the filming". Rebecca said: "I am well rest assured and no pressure for me when filming an intimate scene for the first time!"

Most intimate scene since starting my acting career 

Roger was asked whether he had reported to his wife, Cindy Au (歐倩怡) about his filming? Roger revealed his wife told him to release himself: "She told me not to say anything, she told me to go out and experience because she knows it's for work". (Are you surrounded by a lot of girls in the drama?) It's the first time having so much intimate scenes since I started my acting career. Two days later I might have to film a bed scene. (Would your wife get angry after watching this?) This is only a drama, not a movie. (What is the most imtimate scene?) "Everyone will see it when it airs". Rebecca who wore a thick coat, had to to take it off because the filming site was getting hot and when Roger saw that he laughed and said: "Ha, you will also feel hot when you see us!"

Explaining to my son why Joey Meng called me husband 

Roger was asked if he is worried about his children watching his passionate performances? Roger said children can only watch it when accompaned by a parent, but they will probably be asleep by the time it broadcasts. There was one time when me and my son bumped into Joey Meng (萬綺雯) on the streets. She then called me husband and I immediately had to give her an eye signal saying my son is right here. Later my son questioned me, asking me 'howcome the sister called you husband?' I then explained to him that we as actors/actresses have to get into character and he also understood".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.