Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Vivien Yeo puts on a crown to celebrate her 31st birthday



Today (20 July) is artiste Vivien Yeo's (楊秀惠) 31st birthday. The birthday girl, who had on a birthday crown and dressed up like a princess, celebrated with her friends; Toby Chan (陳庭欣), Cilla Kung (樂瞳), Whitney Hui (許亦妮), Jeannie Chan (陳瀅), Paisley Wu (胡蓓蔚), and others all attended the party! Afterwards, Vivien shared photos of her birthday celebration online. Besides her style being the most outstanding, in one of the photos, past Miss Hong Kong contestant Whitney Hui, who seemed to be very intoxicated, stood at the side and did a pose, stealing some of the spotlight away from the birthday girl!

The birthday girl left a message thanking her father and mother for bringing her into this world and also expressing gratitude for meeting such great friends, she wrote: "My dear friends, I am grateful for meeting you guys, when I'm happy, you'll be here to share my happiness when I'm sad, you'll be by my side, providing me with support and encouragement. Thank you all for spending this happy night with me. Also, many friends couldn't attend but I've already received your blessings, I love you all!"  

SourceON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.