Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Kelly Fu relives childhood memories and reveals her memorable experience


Earlier, model Kelly Fu (傅嘉莉) went to Lai Chi Kok Amusement Park (荔園) to relive her childhood memories, she expressed: "I haven't been here a lot of times. Each time, I had to do well on my tests and then my mother would bring me and my brother as a form of reward." Speaking of the most memorable attractions, she revealed that it was the carousel and the haunted house: "There was a time when my mother and I were on the haunted house ride. Suddenly, a black thing touched my head and I immediately yelled 'Who touched me?'. I looked back and realized it was just a black belt that was hanging down."

SourceON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.