Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Lisa S. said Daniel is still grieving from his mother's death and has no plans of returning to work



Supermodel Lisa S. attended a milk brand microfilm premiere ceremony. After returning to Hong Kong Lisa was selected as the spokesperson for the milk brand. Lisa said: "Before I went to America and enjoyed my three weeks trip. I mostly stayed in San Francisco, but I also went to Las Vegas to visit my family. It was very humid and hot after returning to Hong Kong".

When asked about Daniel Wu's (吳彥祖) mother who passed away earlier and is taking a break from his work, Lisa said: "He is emotionally well. although it happened so sudden, it is hard to tell his inside feelings". (Has he considered returning to work?) He needs to look after his father, it is difficult for him. He will decide after his father has returned to his normal state of mind".

Lisa talked about her greatest warmth is the time she spends as a family of three and said: "I never been apart from my daughter". (Why didn't you bring her back?) She is attending school in America, and plus she is not suited well to the Hong Kong environment. (Can your daughter speak yet?) She can call dad, but not mama. I have lost to Daniel. I am so sad. (Daniel is very happy?) Of course, but she gave her first hug to me, so we are tied.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.