Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, August 28, 2014

New series, Precious Harmony: Joe Ma has relationship scenes with Kate Tsui



Artiste, Joe Ma (馬德鐘), was trying out his role image in the new series, Precious Harmony 以和為貴 (Temporary title) in TVB City and the image resembled a hooligan with some tattoo including Johnson Lee (李思捷) and William Chak (翟威廉). Being mischievous, Joe even took a fake knife to play with Johnson Lee.

Joe disclosed he will play a mediator between black and white sides and said: "I am considered the second generation and my dad is an underworld chief, and I am more to gentle in the series." He added he will have some relationship scenes with Kate Tsui (徐子珊) and said: "I convince her to opt for divorce and develop feelings for her thereafter."

Joe also revealed that this series will be the last one with TVB and when asked if he will renew his contract, he said: "It depends and I will decide while filming along the way. (Other competitors approach you?) Some negotiations is going on currently. (Your requirements?) As an artiste, I hope to have new challenges but I will miss the Hong Kong audiences. Thus, I will work between in Hong Kong and Mainland China."

When mentioned about Jaycee Chan's (房祖明) drug offence incident and if he was attracted to any temptations in Mainland China before, Joe said: "Nope and I hope you will give him a chance to change. (Complicated environment in Mainland China?) No problem for myself."

When asked about Timmy Hung (洪天明) was reported to abandon his family, Joe expressed confidence in him and said: "He tells me they are friends only. (You believe him?) I believe him."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.