Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Ko Chen Tung promised to amend the mistake and will not touch Marijuana again




Artiste Ko Chen Tung (柯震東) was detained in Dongcheng detention centre for 14 days and released on bail yesterday morning. He accepted an interview from Beijing television station yesterday morning and admitted that taking marijuana was an offence and emphasised that he will not touch it again. Chen Tung said: "It is harmful to body and human being and my life. It affects all issues and the surrounding so I will not feel sad any longer or any negative reactions. I will not touch marijuana and hope the people surrounding me will not touch it too."

Promised to amend his mistake

Chen Tung hoped he could try to grow up slowly everyday and stayed away from the illegal offences. He expressed he learnt his lesson and said: "During the past ten days, I learn my lesson and it affect my life and the people surrounding us or the people who know or like me. Hope we will get better as time passes by." Chen Tung added that he will amend his mistake and said: "I must face the consequences when do something wrong. Have to admit first then amend the mistake."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.