Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Lisa Lau: Double income for me now compared to the past



Artiste Lisa Lau (劉思希), attended a brand event and disclosed that the series, Black Heart White Soul (忠奸人), brought her popularity and increased her side income as well. She said: "However, some job assignments are pending for confirmation. (Anybody recognises you in the street?) Yes, they call me by my role name in the series but I am very happy though. (Income is increased?) Have not calculate yet but should be double before this." Lisa disclosed the terms were fixed in the contract and income was based on popularity, and said: "I do not think of increasing my income and feel that it is very fortunate of me to participate in this series. I will feel embarrassed."

Lisa Lau was one of the contestants for Ms Hong Kong 2011 and felt the quality was very good this year, thus worried her rice bow will be snatch away. She said: "I am eliminated from the competition and very worried. However, it is good to have competition for improvements. (Will upgrade yourself?) I learn dancing previously and thinking of register for acting school and going for singing lessons. (Consult Ron Ng (吳卓羲)?) Nope but he helps me while filming the series. He already tells me a sentence which is full of meaning."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.