Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, August 18, 2014

Attends an event: Christine Ng obviously gains weight



Artiste Christine Ng (伍詠薇) and artistic instructor, Ricky Kwok (郭慶彬) shared the accessory tips for Autumn season at an event and it was obvious that Christine had gained weight. She expressed that she could be fat or slim at times and felt that health was most important. Christine said: "At my age, health is the most important and gaining slight weight will not cause death. Pounds in weight does not matter to me. (Your hubby prefers fat or slim?) He loves me no matter what I am. In fact, guys prefer girls to have more meat and I feel that girls look better when they have more flesh. Too skinny means too dry."

When mentioned about workload, Christine disclosed that she will be the guest performer for Joe Junior's concert and her first time to sing English song as well. She said: "I am very nervous which probably causes me to have water retention." She added that Joe Junior invited her many times to be the guest performer before and said: "I have no confidence in myself. Thus I turn them down but I am practising my singing skills and English pronunciation now."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.