Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, August 18, 2014

Annie Man brings her daughter to school and realise the school gate is closed



Five days ago on her Weibo (微博), Annie Man (文頌嫻) disclosed that she made an error and said: "I wake up early and get ready to go to school. Due to the Red Rainstorm Warning which changes to sulfur rain, I realise that the school gate is closed and I make a mistake. In fact about 6am in the morning, the Department of Education has announced school closure. I blame myself having insufficient experience and made my daughter, Jamie, tired and disappointed. Sorry!"

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.