Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Andy Hui accompanies Sammi Cheng to relieve stress


Tickets to Sammi Cheng's (鄭秀文) Hong Kong Coliseum Concert are difficult to find. Four days ago, Andy Hui (許志安) attended The First Session of Cantonese Songs Ranking Award Ceremony (第一屆粵語歌曲排行榜頒獎典禮). He frankly said that there were only a small amount of tickets and his assistant had to line up at 8 to get a ticket but in the end still couldn't buy one. He said: "I want to personally go and support her. Even though I couldn't buy a ticket, but I believe if I speak with her company, they probably have tickets." Although owing a bunch of ticket debts, Andy considered it a happy trouble. Besides accompanying her on her jogs, he often chatted with her to relieve her stress, but he is afraid to cook for his girlfriend.

Andy said: "We discuss what music we want to hear, which songs she wants to sing, which songs I want to pick. Choose which songs? I'm not saying, what if she doesn't sing them, wouldn't I be losing face! She has many songs that are really good, there is a lot of not as popular songs that I like, wish she will sing them!"

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.