Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, August 15, 2014

Sire Ma crys and expresses her gratitude to her family


Yesterday, Sire Ma (馬賽) attended a fashion show event and said: "I think I hurt many people." When asked if she will announce her personal affairs to the public, she said: "I cannot control other people say or do anything and it will be an ugly outcome if it is a relationship by mistake. I am an adult and need to assume the responsibility....I treat myself as an example and must know how to protect myself. I receive a big punishment and must be extra cautious when making friends....The elder relatives and colleagues give me lot of encouragements and supports. Thus, I understand that no matter what happens, you cannot hurt yourself."

Currently facing such situation, Sire Ma could not hold back her tears and said: "I rely on my family mostly this year and really very grateful to them. Therefore, I should not make my loved ones worry for me."

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.