Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, July 4, 2016

Bernice Liu might film TVB series again and it depends on the script


Actress Bernice Liu (廖碧兒) attended an event and expressed she had completed filming ViuTV programme, Margaret & David - Green Bean (瑪嘉烈與大衛系列綠豆) and was currently filming Internet film, (無間道). She said: "I did not sleep well when filming two series earlier and filming (無間道) now. The cast team members include Gallen Lo (羅嘉良), Him Law (羅仲謙) and others and there is many location shootings. It will take place in Kwun Tong, Hong Kong and Mainland China. (Internet film is popular now?) No idea. I guess the audiences can learn more stuff and it has been 4 years since I film series in Hong Kong. I also filmed English sitcom in Singapore earlier."

When asked if she will film TVB series again, Bernice said: "Maybe. It depends on the script and I can go to different radio station and film any series and show. I am a carefree person now." She added it was important to give fresh feeling to the audiences: "Everyone says they see a different side of me and the story is very realistic. It is my first try. (Afraid people will be tired of you filming TVB series?) Nope. Many film series based on true stories now and TVB has many different themes. It has been a long time since I film ancient series."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.