Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Him Law relies on his wife, Tavia Yeung to reduce dehydration when filming series


Actor Him Law (羅仲謙) attended a public event and appeared to lose substantial weight. He expressed he was filming the series, Infernal Affairs (無間道) lately: "Have started to film around one month and have to wear winter costumes. I wore 5 black tops on that day. (Lose weight?) I guess I lose around 10 pounds in weight but looks better on the television."

As it was Him's first time to act as a villain, he disclosed his knowledge increased since acting with Gallen Lo (羅嘉良): "He has his own ways of acting as a villain and I am trying to learn from him. (Any methods to decrease dehydration?) I have a personal fridge and Tavia Yeung (楊怡) boils winter melon tea for me. She will massage me when I reach home."

Tavia Yeung lives as 'Tai Tai' lifestyle

When mentioned about Ron Ng (吳卓義) had intention to set up his work studio and invite Tavia to join in, Him said: "She can try more things now and I will support her mentally and financially." He also exposed Tavia was currently living as 'Tai Tai (太太)' lifestyle: "She shops and eats and has aerobic exercise when reach home. She is also preparing the wedding banquet now and I need to say sorry to her, as 80% of the wedding is arranged by her. I still need to film two movies in Mainland China after the wedding and it is quite difficult to go for honeymoon this year."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.