Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Lee San San shouts and suffers tremendous pressure from selling her tiara


Ms ex Hong Kong, Lee San San (李珊珊) announced she will be selling the tiara (Miss Hong Kong Pageant) and has been updating her thoughts on Weibo ever since. However, she suddenly disclosed she shouted due to tremendous pressure from selling her tiara on 19 July and left a message: "To me, crying is a good way as I can bid farewell to the unhappiness in my body. Selling tiara begins in June and it gives me pressure as a result and I am losing my patience while waiting to recover. I finally cried this night and releasing the emotions is unavoidable when starting to sell the tiara."

San San wrote again in order to prevent her friends from being worried: "Having emotions is normal and you do not need to console. Based on my experience, I prefer to release it to suppressing it."

It is pointed that San San has been alone for many years and starts to shout due to the photos taken by the media secretly. Hence, she accepted the interview from ON.CC (東網) and said: "I shout because of taken photos by paparazzi as I promise many media that I will refrain from taking photos before but break my promise now so I shout. (Suffer from tremendous pressure from selling your tiara?) I give pressure to myself and it does not really matter. Nevertheless, I will make myself beautiful after that."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.