Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sisley Choi is suspected of driving recklessly; She does not notice the road sign


Sisley Choi (蔡思貝) was filming Mind Hunter (心理追兇) series at Tseung Kwan O TVB City and when mentioned about the video clip of her driving in Admiralty a few days ago was exposed, she said: "I have watched it and explained the situation during a previous event. I was unfamiliar with the road and it resulted in the accident. (Somebody suspects your driving attitude?) I am unfamiliar with the road and assume I can turn right. Thus, the accident happens. (Unfamiliar with road sign?) I did not notice it on that day. (Improving your driving skills?) Will observe it clearly before making a decision. (Contact the cab driver and passenger?) My manager contacts them and I receive updates all along. (Compensation?) No idea and we are currently negotiating. (Will the police press charges against you?) No idea and they have not inform me yet. (Will stop driving?) Nope. I lack of experience this time and will drive carefully next time. Sometimes I finish work at 4am and definitely have to drive but might take cab instead. (You send your car for repair?) No idea and might drive new car eventually."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.