Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Tracy Chu's sister wants her to introduce good looking guys from showbiz


Artiste Tracy Chu (朱千雪) and Fred Cheng (鄭俊弘) attended an event related to mobile games and Tracy said: "My parent forbid me to play video games since small as I can play for long hours. I need not sleep and tried playing for 3 to 4 hours in the plane before. It is good that my parent forbid me to play games."

When mentioned about Jacqueline Wong (黃心穎) brought her elder sister, Scarlett Wong (黃心美) to matchmaking session lately after falling out of love, Tracy said: "I am the eldest among 3 daughters and my sister told me to introduce good looking guys to her upon joining the showbiz. Anyway, it is talking only and they do not know Chinese."

Mentioning about Miss Hong Kong, Carat Cheung (張名雅) was pointed to gain weight recently, Tracy said: "We ate dinner together during new series. Perhaps it is the angle problem and normal for girls to gain weight slightly. (She goes for plastic surgery?) Nope. Her looks remain the same since joining Miss Hong Kong Pageant." Fred said: "I do not play games but like the character as it is similar to comic version. (Afraid of people commenting you are girlish?) Nope. (Tracy says her sister wants her to introduce good looking guys to her?) I am not included and have no idea that she has a sister."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.