Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sharon Chan is described as 'Dang Fu' by the netizens



Artiste Sharon Chan (陳敏之) attended the charity of movie premiere and when mentioned about clinging to the married film producer, Wen Weihong (文偉鴻) and described as a woman of loose moral (dang fu 蕩婦) by the netizens, she revealed that her boyfriend did not ask her and treat it as a joke. Sharon said: "It is over and absurd as well. So he treats it as a joke. (Feel that you are wronged?) Of course and it is fake obviously. Anyway, it does not matter and I treat it as entertainment. Sometimes, it is hard to avoid the comments made by netizens as they have their freedom of speech. I treat it as a joke and it it very fake anway.".

When asked if she offended anybody and smeared her as a result, Sharon said: "I really have no idea and the internet world is very big. Anyone can express themselves thus achieve their aims ultimately. I accept it and everybody treats it as entertainment news. Being mad will only harm my body and I prefer to save my energy on cycling or hiking instead." She also disclosed that Wen Weihong's family mood was not affected and he did not need to explain to his wife. Sharon said: "He did not need to explain and they know my boyfriend too. It is a fake news and I even laugh at him for being famous and help me to become the highlight. (Will avoid working together?) Of course not. But many film producers and I are good friends and I may work with another film producer. Most importantly, is to do my part well."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.