Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Rachel Lee is starting a business but unfamiliar with computer

(Picture, from left to right: Gloria Yip, Rachel Lee)

Rachel Lee (李麗珍) and Gloria Yip (葉蘊儀) attended a fashion show together to support their good friend and there was a group of children parade on the stage as well. When asked the reasons for not bringing their children, Gloria said: "Mine is no longer a small kid who does not dare to watch.". Asked if both planed to give birth again, they expressed that they were not anxious at all.

When mentioned about her jewellery business, Rachel said: "I plan to use a name, perhaps M letter. M letter suits me as it represents Memories. Mine is Colour Stone, as diamonds is too expensive. I plan to ask my friend for help as unfamiliar about Internet stuff and computer. Once, I cannot use the computer as have not switch it on. As for products, I will look for Gloria to help as she has her own shop now and it is very beautiful. Thus, I will tell her to try first before purchasing it.".

Rachel's brand business will be launching next week and she said: "I am a slow person and Gloria is always the one pushing me.". Both disclosed that they will have dinner together with their family to celebrate Father's Day, and give a red packet to their father.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.