Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, June 16, 2014

Louis Koo filming with all males


 (Picture: Back row cast starting from the third left person: Tony Jaa, Louis Koo, Wu Jing, Max Zhang and Simon Yam)



Louis Koo (古天樂), Max Zhang Jin (張晉), Wu Jing (吳京), Simon Yam (任達華) and Thailand actor Tony Jaa attended a press conference for new film SPL II (殺破狼II). Producer, Paco Wong (黃柏高), Filmmaker and screenwriter Wilson Yip (葉偉信), director Cheng Poi Soi (鄭保瑞), Sun Entertainment Group (太陽娛樂集團) Senior Intelligence Chau Cheuk Wa (周焯華) and Tong Cai Zhi (唐才智) awarded the cast with commemorative Tee. On the day of the press conference, there was around twenty on site security to maintain the area.

The film's villain Louis Koo said: "I am the evil one, who hit and hurt people. Tony Jaa will be be fighting day and night, the way he fights, I just can't imagine. I had to film scenes where I hurt myself and even had a car on top of my chest, but the scene was one shot Take OK".  (Is it unfortunate that Donnie Yen (甄子丹) is not in the film?) New idea, new feel. (Not scared of having a rumor with one of the male cast?) There may be possibilities, since there was actually no females on set, except the tea ladies.

When Louis was asked whether he was participating in Pang Brother's film sequel "Out of Inferno 逃出生天" starring Angelica Lee (李心潔). He replied: "I only found out from the newspapers. I am still unsure. (Do you know if it was going to be produced by Pang Brothers?) "I don't know. I am unable to comment, but I hope it's the original cast". He was then asked whether he saw former rumored girlfriend Joe Chen's (陳喬恩) smoking photo? He said: "No".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.