Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, June 23, 2014

Charmaine Sheh shows off career line



(Picture: Wayne Lai with wife and son)

(Picture: Timmy Hung, Janet Chow and son)

Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) , Wayne Lai (佘詩曼), Timmy Hung (洪天明), Janet Chow (周家蔚), and more attended a movie premiere held at at Macau. Many attended with husbands, wives and children, but Charmaine was particularly lonely. However, she wore a low-cut top revealing her career line and even stole the attention at the event. Seeing so many children at the premiere, she was asked whether she had thought of having a child soon? She laughed and said: "I thought of having children when I was in my 20s. I even thought if I did have a BB, I wouldn't work anymore, I would focus on looking after my children. Now I don't think about it anymore.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.