Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Angie Cheong exposes her adopted son is her fan



Angie Cheong (張慧儀) wore a black dress to attend Hong Kong radio station, Below the Lion Rock Series (獅子山下2014), a movie premiere of suspense film. During an interview, Angie expressed that she acted as Ai Wai (艾威), old granny in the film and discovered another side of her husband from the computer. When asked if she will check her boyfriend's mobile during dating, Annie laughed and said: "I will not if I am normal. But it is not 100% and I will still check occasionally. (Discover anything?) I am single now!".

Recently, Angie has been discussing with other companies for series and it is more to sharing session. She said: "I am very happy to know that the media friends write about positive stuff about me and sometimes will share my life and adopted son stuff with social society. ". When asked if her son will feel unhappy to see her less when filming series, Angie said: "Nope, he loves to watch my series.". She emphasises that she is single and will film TVB series again upon seeing any suitable roles.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.