Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bernice Liu: I am enjoying my single life & will study during my free time


(Picture: Bernice Liu)

Artiste Bernice Liu (廖碧兒) wore an evening gown to attend an event and disclosed that she enjoyed her single life, and said: "Currently, I enjoy my single life and will study during my free time.".

When mentioned about (Hao Bao 好報) earlier exposed her for travelling and visiting the boss of the wine brewery in France, Bernice said: "We are only friends! (Anybody wooing you now?) Ok (la)! I am fine and not anxious at all. I feel that it is important for a woman to have her own career.".

When asked about her old love, Hawick Lau (劉愷威) had a baby daughter, Bernice confessed that she did not see the photo and did not message to congratulate him, due to working in Mainland China frequently. However, she graciously said: "I will send my congratulations to him through you all (reporters)! It is most important for baby to grow up healthly.".

Will be going for Sommelier licence test soon

Bernice revealed that she fell in love with tasting wines in the recent years and got to know many people from outside industry: "The people I know now is different from the past and I get to know more people from outside industry. I prefer making friends with them and happier when my social circle is increased.".

Also, she disclosed that she will be going for Sommelier licence test soon and treated as going for lessons upon attending wine activity. Currently busy with wine and acting career, Bernice said: "I am filming an advertisement now and another new series on month end in Mainland China. I need to go there every week and will return once I have free time.".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.