Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Album Launched: Kristal Tin is supported by her Man, Chapman To


Kristal Tin (田蕊妮) went to radio station to promote her new album, You Are My Man and expressed that the success of launching this album was due to several (Man) helping behind the scene.

Kristal said "Paco Wong (黃柏高), Chiu Tsang Hei (趙增熹) and etc. However, the most important man supporting me is Chapman To (杜汶澤)." When asked if her husband did support her at home, Kristal said "I go for jogging daily to train my energy and sing when I am on a treadmill machine during the album recording period. Chapman is also very nervous and will boil soup for me to replenish my energy and smooth my throat as well."

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.