Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, April 7, 2014

Hubert Wu: Mag Lam is ok


Singer Hubert Wu (胡鴻鈞) attended an event and mentioned about good friend Mag Lam (林欣彤), the other day she had to be rushed to the hospital because she fainted at home and broke her chin. Hubert said he had sent a text message to Mag and replied that she has been busy lately and don't have enough rest. I told her if she has any problems, she has to contact me. She is ok, so don't worry.

Hubert was asked if this has ever happened to him? He said: "Never". (What about an accident in drink driving?) I don't drink much and even if I'm drunk, I would just fall asleep because I am a calm type of person.

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.