Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Nancy Wu exposes her anger towards netizens' negative remarks




Artistes usually have to bear with the netizens' reprimands and use their EQ to solve the situation. However, Nancy Wu (胡定欣) exposed her anger towards the netizens for their insult and accusation.

Through her blog, Nancy left her message in an agitated way: "I am fine if you dislike me as this is subjected to individual's preference. I hope this platform will make you feel better if scolding at me does help." She further expressed: "Otherwise, please do not waste time to focus your attention on an annoying person. Also, you upload my photo and write many low-class words to hurt me. This is hurting people, hurting yourself and your eyes too. It will only increase your negative feelings and not worth it. Hope you have a happy life!"

As for Myolie Wu (胡杏兒), she supported her 'sister' and said "Fourth sister, it does not matter and like what you have said, there are others who love and show concern for you and we need positive energy." Subsequently, Nancy accepted a telephone interview and said "This is too much and it bothers me when I see such negative remarks. However, I do not feel mad as I do face some negative comments on my blog at times. It does not affect me but made people feel irritated." Although the negative news was continuing, but many fans supported Nancy and left their messages on her blog: "People who love you is way more than people who hate you. We support you!"

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.