Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Wong Cho Lam treats Leanne Li as his wife: She knows how much money he has





Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) and Leanne Li (李亞男) attended the promotion campaign as a couple and got a free cruise luxurious room. Cho Lam jokingly mentioned it could be used during honeymoon and said "We are planning towards the marriage direction but do not have time to get married now and will raise money first. (Open a joint account?) Mine is hers and she knows how much money I have." Asked if they planned to hold the wedding in the cruise, Cho Lam said "Depends if there is any sponsors?"

When talked about him denied hiring illegal staff, Cho Lam replied that he knew that person's identity and he will take legal actions if he or she slandered him again. He said "That person provides the wrong information. I rent the place for working purpose only and do not hire illegal staff at all. The person is from the same industry and I know who that person is. Most likely, he or she wants to set a 'trap' for me. (Offend any people?) Nope, perhaps he or she feels that I offend him/her or jealous of me. Hopefully he/she will not slander me again. Otherwise, I will take legal actions. (How is your mood?) It does not affect me and I am happy." Leanne (beside him) supported her lover, Cho Lam and said "The mood is not affected and forget about that person!"

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.