Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, April 25, 2014

Joey Meng: I am unaware ATV is facing bankruptcy & nobody tells me





Artiste Joey Meng (萬綺雯) attended a Professor, Norman Leung's (梁乃鵬) banquet for Gilded Chopsticks (食為奴) and when mentioned about ATV (亞視) was going to declare bankruptcy, she expressed that she was unaware and said "I have no idea and do not see the news. (Heard any news from your ex-colleagues?) Nobody tells me or whatapps me. (Worried about your old colleagues will be out of job?) Of course I want everyone to stay employed but it is not up to me to be worried. (Feels lucky that you already left?) Nope, I do not feel fortunate. I believe this issue has many factors, but it is inconvenient for me to comment."

Recently, Joey lost two beloved cats and she felt very sad, thus something grew on her eyes. As a result, Joey was forced to wear spectacle to face the people. She then disclosed that she will see a doctor on the following day and understand the situation. It is unsure if this will affect her work schedule.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.