Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Supported by colleagues: Raymond Lam is wrongly accused



Artiste Raymond Lam (林峯) accepted an interview in TVB city and asked about one of the TVB PA wrote some statements with vulgar language relating to him earlier, he said "I only wish to say one sentence. I work for more than ten years and it is better not to ask me. You can ask other TVB staff if I am such a person and I do not want to help others to promote. However, colleague slanders me and mentions he or she knows me for many years. I do not scold people and this is an evil accusation." It was the same case as Ron Ng (吳卓羲) and both did not know that PA.

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.