Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Kristal Tin reduces to 23 inches waist for her concert


Kristal Tin (田蕊妮) is busy preparing for her upcoming music concert in May and exposed that she felt nervous and suffered from insomnia. She said "I feel I am fat and worry cannot fit into any sexy outfit for my concert. Thus, I keep trying to lose weight but my hubby, Chapman To (杜汶澤) tells me to stop as I am too skinny now. Then I realise that my waist is reduced to 23 inches when I try out the clothes few days ago."

When asked if her hubby will prepare any surprises for her concert, Kristal smilingly said "It is better not to as I am afraid of arguments." Asked about the guest list to her concert, she said "I invite the singer, William So (蘇永康) whom I listen to his songs since young and the newcomer, George Jiang (蔣卓嘉) who is good in playing guitar."

Mentioned about a lack of supply of her album in the market, Kristal said "My friends have already complain to me and we will be ordering more stocks. I buy 30 copies for my friends but some said it is too little. So I buy 100 copies this round. (Did your hubby buy any?) He will buy it when the gramophone record is released in May."

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.