Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Hana Kuk feels heart pain to distribute red packets for starting work


Hana Kuk (菊梓喬) plays games with her fans during an activity related to Lunar New Year at a shopping mall on 10 February. Asking if she will be hosting a game round during new year, Hana says: "Either sleeping or cleaning the house. It is my first time to distribute red packets for starting work this year and I have no idea about the exact amount, and ask my mum instead. (Do you feel heart pain?) Slightly but dare not distribute too much and need to balance my salary. (Your income is increased last year?) Nope and need some time. Hopefully more people will recognise me this year as I have zero income earlier."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.