Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Busy Ali Lee neglects her family and makes her mother cry


Ali Lee (李佳芯) is busy filming Baby is Here (BB來了) series lately and rushes to promote Watch Out Boss (波士早晨) series thereafter on 06 February. She says: "I will remember the new series, Baby is Here forever as the filming takes place during Christmas, Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year. I need to film everyday and my skin becomes very poor. (Afraid of becoming a mother after that?) Not really but it resembles to becoming an elder brother or boss. (Prepared to have baby?) Scared of having baby and will be filming White Strongman (白色強人) series immediately. How to have baby?"

Ali expresses her boyfriend does not complain about her hectic work schedule except for her family and says helplessly: "I have not seen my mother for 2 months since filming and she cannot stop crying when I come back to shower once. I feel very sad and realise that I have neglect the surrounding. What I can do now is to give a big red packet to my mother and it should console her to certain extent."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.