Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Kaki Leung's boyfriend is exposed for cheating on her? She rejects to reveal the separation reason


Kaki Leung (梁嘉琪) is the host of TVB show, Sidewalk Scientist (學是學非) and has been dating the film producer, Kam Chi Kin (金志堅) secretly for several years. On 20 February, her boyfriend is exposed for cheating on Kaki and made the third party expecting. Some magazine also publishes the text messages between her boyfriend and the third party involving motel and going for abortion.

Four days ago on Instagram, Kaki admits they have broken up and rejects to reveal the reason: "I always handle my relationship in low manner and reject to disclose the exact details. Anyway, how to say it clearly? But today, I need to clarify that the problem exists a long time ago and we are trying to solve it. I make an ultimate decision eventually and decide to travel alone. I am focusing on my career now and will not reply to other stuff. Please do not worry about me and I am still looking forward to the future. Right here, I have told you my thoughts and will stop replying to other matters. Please let me return to my low profile life and share with everybody about my work, okay? Thank you for the concern and it remains in my heart."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.