Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Bruna G Marth is threatened by William Chan's fans: William is very worried


William Chan's (陳偉霆) rumoured girlfriend, Bruna G Marth attends an opening ceremony of a health centre on 09 February. She praises William has a perfect body shape and wishes to train together with him.

Mentioning about threatened by William's fans and lodging a police report, Bruna says: "The messages are terrifying and threatening to kill me as they know where I live. Hence, I feel threatened and report to the police. But they are clueless about helping me and tell me to be careful. At least I know how to play Thai boxing and can protect myself."

When asked if William is aware of it, Bruna has told him and he is very worried: "I understand his fans love him too much and respect his fans. Hopefully they will respect me too." Asking if William is providing protection, Bruna rejects to reveal it.

Bruna is dressed in bra top and tight pants and declined to reveal if the gold ring on her left ring finger is given by William. She only says it is a Christmas gift given by a special person. Bruna will be going for a vacation on Valentine's Day and asking if she will visit William in China, she says: "I cannot say it."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.