Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Snow Suen has not regained her body figure due to stress


Snow Suen (孫慧雪) is distributing bananas at Causeway Bay and urging everyone to take care of their health when introducing health policy.

Snow reveals she suffers from tremendous pressure to take care of her 6 months old son, Riley: "I brought my son for vaccination yesterday and he had a blocked nose upon returning home. I only slept after 5am and it is very stressful. Sometimes I am worried about not doing well and will not bring him out other than going for vaccination."

Snow adds that the flu vaccination is out of stock in the market now and mentioning about Kay Tse's (謝安琪) reservation about the flu jab, Snow did notice the news and everyone has different perspectives: "People tell me not to bring my baby for flu jab and eat medicine. Every mother has different opinions and Kay definitely has her own points. I choose to let my baby to go for the jab so as to prevent the bug." When asked about not regaining her body figure after 6 months, Snow admits that it is due to the stress.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.