Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Female main lead to supporting lead; Anne Heung says we have to ask Ms Virginia Lok


1998 Miss Hong Kong winner, Anne Heung (向海嵐) accepts an interview from the show hosted by Terry Leung (梁泰) and discusses about the reason for leaving TVB and rumours with Jackie Chan (成龍) at that time. She left TVB in 2008 and worked in China after acting as the female main lead in The Legend of Lady Yang (楊貴妃) and Love is Beautiful (無頭東宮) series: "Demoting from a main lead to supporting lead in my last series is one of the reasons for leaving TVB. Honestly, I do not mind it and feel very contented that my role character is influential in the drama. For example: I am not the female main lead in The Charm Beneath (胭脂水粉) series but whatever I do influence the whole family. Many people remember I act as villain."

Anne decides to leave as she is clueless about the company's arrangement and has different direction with them: "I always feel my role character is not very important or get the liking from the others. We will only know it after asking TVB Executive, Ms Virginia Lok (樂易玲) and I believe I am a courteous person who will not offend people easily."

Mentioning about the rumours with Jackie Chan in 2000, Anne feels helpless: "It is very weird and I have no idea why they say that. We really do not interact much but get to know each other after some events later. I am innocent and treat him as a respected senior only. Anyway, I treat it as promotion and should advertise it heavily and may have more jobs at that time."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.