Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Simon Yam admires Nancy Wu's acting skills and hopes to film TVB series again


Simon Yam (任達華) is promoting new film, My Love Rival Son-in-Law (我的情敵女婿) at TVB TV city on 05 February and everyone cheers for him upon appearing at the staff canteen. He left TVB in 1989 and it has been 29 years since he films TVB series. Simon shows his interest to film TVB series again: "I hope to film as policeman again as there is plenty of breakthrough and the ways of handling the conflicts. I do not mind guiding newcomers and it can boost my career as well. The current "Fa Dan" are very powerful and I admire Nancy Wu's (胡定欣) acting skills. Coming from Miss Hong Kong beauty pageant and Miss Chinese International pageant has benefits and they can act naturally. Also, understanding Hong Kong culture will be better."

Asking about the terms and conditions to film series, Simon says: "I need to sleep for 10 hours so as to bring energy to my acting skills. It is better to increase my pay slightly and I can recoup the pay in the past. Haha. Anyway, the relationship and script are the most important and I accept red packets only when filming new movie directed by new director."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.