Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Not accompanying Raymond Lam? Karena Ng hopes to spend more time with her family


Adam Pak (栢天男) plays with magic and wishes happy new year to everyone in a short video clip with Karena Ng (吳千語). They have different career developments last year and Karena had been filming series and reality show in China frequently. She says: "The most challenging was when I needed to film a movie for 4 months in China last year. I need to film horse riding scene and it is a fresh feeling. (Any wish for new year?) Hope everyone stay safe, happy, health and has a smooth career. I hope to try different role characters and spend more time with my family."

As for Adam, he has several workpieces last year and is given opportunities since returning from Australia: "My Chinese is poor and I need to practise speaking my dialogues for a longer time. Hopefully my Chinese and acting skills will improve in new year and I will be given more opportunities in my career."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.