Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, July 6, 2015

Shirley Yeung did not mind filming advertisement with her daughter



Ms ex Hong Kong, Shirley Yeung (楊思琦) attended an event and took a ride in the luxury car. As she will be using motorcycle to tour around, Shirley replied she seldom sat on it: "I ride bicycle frequently and thinking of obtaining motorcycle licence for the ease of convenience during travelling. (Not afraid of danger?) My mum told me not to but I wish to learn more stuff."

Shirley disclosed she was an animal lover and had been filming program related to animals recently: "I will interview my friends in entertainment industry, share about the memory with their pets and its sickness so as to increase the audiences' understanding. (Did you keep a pet as well?) Nope currently and I used to have around 7 or 8 pets, but it was no longer by my side now."

When mentioned about her 3 years old daughter, Krystal Yeung (楊卓穎), Shirley replied she was hyperactive and getting talkative which increased their interaction. Shirley laughed and said: "She knows I need to work and said to me: 'Mummy, I need to resume work again!', I do not mind bringing her along if any suitable work arrangement. But filming variety show is impossible and I told her that she was too small and should go to school first. (Allow her to film?) Have not try it before and let's see if there is any opportunity later. (Film advertisement together as mother and daughter?) Can consider and I can bring her out so as to increase her horizon."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.