Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Raymond Lam: I regain my freedom now


Yesterday, Raymond Lam (林峯) attended the TV Series, Empress Wei Zifu (衛子夫) campaign and said: "I regain my freedom now. Of course, I am very grateful to the company....I feel that we definitely have a chance for further cooperation but have to see the situation first. Right now, I wish to take a break."

Raymond Lam denied his girlfriend, Karena Ng (吳千語) persuaded him to join Raymond Wong's (黃百鳴) company and said: "We do not want to talk about business and it is also our own affair."

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.